Jump to navigation Jump to search
0.0.15.0 was released on the 16th of August 2018 and was succeeded by 0.0.16.0.
The most notable changes are:
- The Crafting System has been revamped.
- New Pommel, Blade and Guards have been added to the game.
- Pommel and Blades now have moulds and can be smelted.
- Flint can cut wood.
- Boulders have different hardness levels requiring different types of pickaxes to mine certain ores.
Full Patch Notes
- Crafting Revamped.
- New crafting pieces allow for more directional control, allowing for things like axes, and blades placed along edges of handles.
- Pommels and guards now have moulds, and can be smelted!
- New pommel added.
- New blade added.
- New guard added.
- Changes to curved axe heads to accommodate new crafting system.
- There is now a distinct visual for which slot you are about to craft at, which should reduce confusion about where parts will go together when you release.
- Sticks have a new crafting slot.
- Improved ease of crafting for some items.
- Durability values increased, and better effectiveness strikes consume even less durability.
- Boulders have toughened up. (Metal boulders have different hardness levels, requiring better metals on tools to mine rarer ores.)
- Improvements to shield collisions.
- Removed a redundant eyebrow shape in Customization.
- Rusty arrow damage reduced.
- Fixed some z*fighting models.
- Fixed issue where Wyrms could spit through clusters of crystal.
- Fixed a certain bookshelf in the town hall building facing the wrong way.
- Lanterns are no longer dangling items, but are fixed instead, making them more reliable.
- Lanterns can now be docked into wall hooks, and the cooking stand hook.