Movement settings can be found in the level to the left side of the server selection board then pulling the level with a train icon.
- Disabling smooth locomotion
- Changing whether it follows your controller or head while walking/running.
- Changing which hand's joystick/trackpad is responsible for walking/running .
- If you hold down the joystick/trackpad or press it to run.
When smooth locomotion is on, the hand not used for walking is used for teleporting.
- When smooth locomotion is off, both hands are used for teleporting.
If your Hunger is too low you can't sprint or teleport as far.
- If you are starving your teleport/walk speed is reduced to a crawl
To sprint, press the joystick down.